All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe secret to success and happiness is building the daily habits that create upward spirals of positivity and possibility. Research shows that thriving individuals are more energized, happier, and successful. They also are more resilient, altruistic, live longer, and have more satisfying marriages. Thriving emerges from a skill set and like any skill set, it can be learned. This workbook guides readers through the Self-Coaching for Happiness(r) process to build these skills. Highly practical techniques and action plans equip readers with tools to transform their lives and thrive.
- Author BiographyLaura Delizonna, PhD, specializes in the science of thriving. Her programs are practical, scalable, and science-based. She is a former researcher and instructor at Stanford University. Her courses in emotional intelligence and happiness are among the most popular courses in Continuing Studies. Participants call her trainings life changing experiences. She is the co-author of Strategic Happiness and the forthcoming book Enhancing Emotional Intelligence. As an international professional speaker, Laura trains business leaders across the globe how they and their organizations can thrive. Ted Anstedt is CEO of Merit, a consulting company based in Silicon Valley, California. Throughout his career, Ted has specialized in assisting Fortune 500 companies to achieve their strategic objectives more effectively through higher levels of employee engagement and through behavior change. He has authored and implemented dozens of programs on Change Management, Leadership, Coaching, Supervision, Service Excellence, Team Building, and Sales, and more recently on Emotional and Social intelligence and Customer Loyalty Skills. Ted's programs are currently being used in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Ted received his BA and MA at Stanford University and is currently the co-instructor of the popular Stanford Continuing Studies series of courses on Positive Psychology and its applications to individuals and organizations.
- Author(s)Dr Laura Delizonna,Ted Anstedt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.