All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThere are hundreds of books on divorce, yet few that address the most important relationship - the life-long journey to truly understanding yourself. Divorce does t need to be used as an excuse for the life you are t living. Thriving After Divorceguides readers through the myth-busting idea that even though a relationship has ended, their own personal self-development has just begun. Author Tonja Evetts Weimer shows how to create an authentic relationship with a former spouse, allowing for a continuation of combined goals without shared romantic love. By choosing to see divorce as a spiritually transformative experience, readers gain a new philosophy and attitude to conquer negative emotions, blame, or self-pity. Readers learn that by building and sustaining their own boundaries, divorce can be a positive experience that allows them to shift their perception and create a vibrant future. Thriving After Divorceis for all readers who are ending a relationship or going through a divorce, providing clear steps to create a fresh, independent, and fulfilling life.
- Author BiographyTonja Evetts Weimer has an M.A. in Human Development, is a Master Certified Single's Relationship Coach and a Certified Life Coach with the International Coach Federation (ICF). She is a graduate of the Relationship Coaching Institute, and the Institute for Life Coach Training. She has been a keynote speaker in almost every U.S. state, as well as in Europe and India. She has appeared on numerous regional and national television interview shows, including CNN's ShowBiz Today. Tonja was selected to be the Dating Expert for the USA/NBC TV Network mini-series, The Starter Wife. She wrote a weekly column for their website, and produced three self-inquiry tests for their readers and viewers. Tonja is also an award-winning newspaper columnist, and has written a weekly dating column for five years that is carried by newspapers in hundreds of cities and towns across America and Canada. She has also been published in New Woman, Hope, Grand, and House Beautiful Magazines. Her columns and articles have won three Matrix Awards.
- Author(s)Tonja Evetts Weimer
- PublisherBeyond Words Publishing
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationHillsboro, Oregon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintBeyond Words Publishing
- Content Note12 b&w illus-charts-graphs
- Weight215 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.