All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an up-to-date review of the use of thrombolytic therapy in the treatment of acute pulmonary embolism. It discusses the mechanisms of thrombosis; pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the most commonly used fibrilytics; evidence-based results from multicenter control trials in which thrombolytic treatment was administered; criteria by which pulmonary embolism patients requiring thrombolysis are identified; and the use of thrombolytic therapy in special situations such as in in-transit thrombus and pregnancy. Focusing on peripheral intraveus thrombolysis, which can performed safely and effectively in emergency departments, hospital wards, and intensive critical care units in tertiary and community hospitals, Thrombolysis in Pulmonary Embolism is a valuable resource for cardiologists, pulmologists, and internists.
- Author BiographyCarlos Jerjes-Sanchez, MD Instituto de Cardiologia y Medicina Vascular TEC Salud del Sistema Tecnologico de Monterrey San Patricio 112 Real San Agustin 66278 San Pedro Garza Garcia Nuevo Leon Mexico Dr. Jerjes-Sanchez is the recipient of several awards of the Mexican Society of Cardiology. He was designated Honorary Master of Hospital de Cardiologia, National Medical Center in 2011.
- Author(s)Carlos Jerjes-Sanchez
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 9 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight593 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.