Through My Tears: Awash in Forgiveness by Becki Reiser (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecki Reiser faced a mother's worst fear come true: the tragic murder of her daughter. Her book, Through My Tears, written with Michael Comella, is an excruciating tale of this unimaginable time in Reiser's life. The book opens with the night of the murder and the dreaded kck at the Reisers' door. One of the author's young sons went to the door, saw the police officer, and, too shocked to do much else, went to wake his parents. From that moment on, thing would ever be the same for the author and her family. In fact, thing would ever be the same for the officers, doctors, friends, family, and the Reisers' hometown. What follows is a detailed account from eyewitnesses, officers, and the author of what it was like to discover that a missing daughter was actually a murdered daughter. The remarkable aspect of Through My Tears is the intrepid bravery of Reiser and the instant and assured assertion that the murderer was forgiven. The forgiveness soothed ragged hearts and offered solace and strength. This book will rouse the soul and wrench the heart; it is an indispensible tool in the process of bereavement and grief.
- Author BiographyBecki Reiser is a wife and a mother. She is also the survivor of the horrific murder of her daughter. But, with the help of her husband's steadfast faith and belief in their only possible solace-God-she has experienced the miracle of forgiveness and regained her own soul's freedom. Reiser has written devotionals published in several books, including Shared Hope and Shared Encouragement, also Macchiato Moments, as well as Standard Publishing's Devotions magazine. She is an editor and contributor to the Circle of Friends website, and is a radio host for Circle of Friends weekly radio broadcast. She also has a personal speaking ministry along with her husband, Jeff. Michael Comella is an attorney and entrepreneur. He helped Reiser's vision become a reality. His help was critical in the wake of the murder, and with the writing of Through My Tears. Comella was a court magistrate for many years. He is a husband and father of four and grandfather.
- Author(s)Becki Reiser
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.