All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2-volume set, narrated in Stanley's vivid prose, recounts a perilous expedition through Central Africa. Bristling with action, Stanley's well-illustrated reminiscences abound in fascinating details about native peoples, customs, and culture. Vol. 2 concludes the lake explorations and follows the expedition down the Congo River. 58 black-and-white illustrations. 7 maps.
- Author(s)Henry Morton Stanley
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note149 illustrations, map
- Weight480 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.