All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow a New York Times bestselling author, Julia Spencer-Fleming rises to the accolade with a powerful, and emotionally charged vel fans have been yearning for.On a frigid January night, Chief of Police Russ Van Alstyne and Reverend Clare Fergusson are called to the scene of a raging fire, that quickly becomes a double homicide and kidnapping. Which is the very last thing Russ needs...Currently he's struggling with the prospect of impending fatherhood. And his new wife is t at all happy with his proposal for their long-delayed honeymoon: a week in an unelectrified ice-fishing cabin. The vestry of St. Alban's Church has called for the bishop to investigate Clare's unpriestly pregnancy. She has one week to find out if she will be scolded, censured, or suspended from her duties. Officer Hadley Kx is having a miserable January as well. Her on-again-off-again lover, Kevin Flynn, has seven days to weigh an offer from the Syracuse Police Department that might take him half a state away. As the days and hours tick by, Russ and Clare fight personal and professional battles they've never encountered. In the course of this one tumultuous week the lives of the Millers-Kill residents readers have come to love and cherish change forever. Listeners have waited years for Through The Evil Days and Julia Spencer-Fleming delivers with the exquisite skill and craftsmanship that have made her such a success.
- Author BiographyJULIA SPENCER-FLEMING is the New York Times bestselling author of One Was A Soldier, and an Agatha, Anthony, Dilys, Barry, Macavity, and Gumshoe Award winner. She studied acting and history at Ithaca College and received her J.D. at the University of Maine School of Law. Her books have been shortlisted for the Edgar, Nero Wolfe, and Romantic Times RC awards. Julia lives in a 180-year-old farmhouse in southern Maine with her husband and three children.Suzanne Toren has over 30 years of experience in recording. She won the American Foundation for the Blind's Scourby Award for Narrator of the Year in 1988, and AudioFile magazine named her the 2009 Best Voice in Nonfiction & Culture. She is also the recipient of multiple Earphones Awards. Her many credits include works by Jane Smiley, Margaret Weis, Jerry Spinelli, Barbara Kingsolver, and Cynthia Rylant.
- Author(s)Julia Spencer-Fleming
- PublisherMacMillan Audio
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleClare Fergusson/Russ Van Alstyne Mysteries (Audio)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMacMillan Audio
- Weight327 g
- Width131 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Read bySuzanne Toren
- Contained items statement11 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time810
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.36
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.05
- AU $18.35Trending at AU $19.88
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.64
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $41.05
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.