Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionMark's world was rocked in December of 2007 just a week before Christmas. At the age of forty-four, he was diagsed with very serious cancer. On the day following his cancer diagsis, his father-in-law was killed in a tragic accident at work. The lessons learned through his journey are the principles laid out in this book. It is the author's desire to provide encouragement and hope for anyone going through a storm in their life whether it is cancer or some other unexpected crisis. The author reveals the ups and downs, the trials and heartaches as well as the victories and joys of a journey through a crisis. Not only is the reader reminded that there is life after a crisis, there is also life during the crisis. Storms can be horrible and destructive but they cant by their nature last forever. A new day is coming. This book can help you to see that and to begin picking up the pieces and moving forward.
- Author(s)Mark A McSwain
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.