Through the Prism of Slavery: Labor, Capital, and World Economy by Dale W. Tomich (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 13 Feb
- AU $54.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoughtful book explores the contested relationship between slavery and capitalism. Tracing slavery's integral role in the formation of a capitalist world ecomy, Dale W. Tomich reinterprets the development of the world ecomy through the prism of slavery. Through a sustained critique of Marxism, world-systems theory, and new ecomic history, the author develops an original conceptual framework for answering theoretical and historical questions about the nexus between slavery and the world ecomy.
- Author BiographyDale W. Tomich is professor of sociology and history at Binghamton University.
- Author(s)Dale W. Tomich
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/11/2003
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleWorld Social Change
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.