All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
About this product
- DescriptionI want the Church to go out onto the streets, I want us to resist everything worldly, everything static, everything comfortable, everything that might make us closed in on ourselves. Pope Francis, World Youth Day 2013 Pope Francis has been called the pope of the people as he captures minds and hearts with his joyful faith, with his warm, direct and loving attention to those he meets, and with his attention to the poor and needy. Now you can start or finish every day encouraged by the same engaging spirit alive in these 365 short meditations written by Pope Francis. Let his words inspire and challenge you, push you deeper into Scripture, raise your prayer to new heights, or simply fill you with gratitude for God's personal love for you. Join Pope Francis and let the flame of faith catch fire within you, as it slowly catches fire across the world.
- PublisherOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOur Sunday Visitor Inc.,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKevin Cotter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.