Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionAndy Burton kws a thing or two about survival. Since she was removed from her mother's home and placed in foster care when she was nine, she's had to deal with abuse, hunger, and homelessness. But w that she's eighteen, she's about to leave Haywood House, the group home for girls where she's lived for the past four years, and the closest thing to a real home she's ever kwn. Will Andy be able to carve out a better life for herself and find the happiness she is searching for?
- Author BiographyKristine Scarrow's background in psychology and social work and her passion for the marginalized are the inspiration for her writing. When she's not writing, she can often be spotted with a book at one of Saskatchewan's scenic lakes. She lives in Saskatoon.
- Author(s)Kristine Scarrow
- PublisherDundurn Group Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDundurn Group Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.