All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionTasha and Trae, the hood's favourite couple, are still together and have moved far away from the drama in New York for the sunny skies in Los Angeles...or so they think. From running a night club, dealing with models and shiesty lawyers, seduction, temptation, big money, drugs and new love interests...can this infamous couple weather the storm and keep it together?
- Author BiographyWahida Clark was born and raised in Trenton, New Jersey. She decided to start writing fiction while incarcerated at a women's federal camp in Lexington, Kentucky. Her style is street, raw and she has an imagination that's in overdrive.
- Author(s)Wahida Clark
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight430 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.