All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThumble Tumble and the Ollpheist is a story about a coven of witches. As with all good fairy stories, there is the balance of good and evil. Follow Thumble Tumble through her adventures with the witches, Deer Folk and Sea Dragons, and the excitement of magic doors and magic carpets. Most of all, follow her adventures as she goes to the Great Games and finds the secret of Ollpheist.
- Author BiographyA.H Proctor is a successful businesswoman, wife and mother who has unashamedly lived in a fantasy world for most of her life. Captivated from childhood by fairy stories and the world of the Brothers Grimm, her fertile imagination was held in check until she took her own young children to the beautiful and mystical Scottish Isle of Arran. When, one day, they asked her to tell them a story of witches and goblins, the floodgates opened. Inevitably, Angela could not resist talking it a stage further and she began to write. The Thumble Tumble stories, set on mysterious Arran, were born. Angela has discovered that she has not only released her inner child - but found a way to escape the pressures of her high-powered 'day job' as an executive with a financial services company. Thumble Tumble and the Ollpheist is the first instalment in a series of eight.
- Author(s)A. H. Proctor
- PublisherPegasus Elliot Mackenzie Publishers
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThumble Tumble
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVanguard Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.