All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Sarah Ingram and her sister Christine left Thunder Bay on a chilly November afteron, they thought that they were going on a weekend getaway, leaving their problems behind. What they didn't realize was that they would end up in a world that was, in many ways, very different from their own, but at the same time eerily familiar. Separated almost at once, the two women found themselves struggling to come to terms with the reality of their situation. How did this world become so different from the one they knew? What secrets were their new 'friends' hiding from them? Was it possible that there could be more to the vampire stories from their own world than simple myth?
- Author BiographyStacey Voss was born and raised in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada . In late 2005, she and her daughter moved to Wuppertal, Germany to live with her fiance. She wrote Thunder and Blood during the November 2007 National Novel Writing Month (Nanowrimo) event (partly while honeymooning with her husband in the Canary Islands). The story takes place in her hometown of Thunder Bay, reflecting Stacey's yearning to feel close to her roots once again. Realizing that four trips back to Canada in three years was an indication of more than simple homesickness, Stacey, her husband, and daughter moved back to Thunder Bay at the beginning of 2009. She is really enjoying being back in Thunder Bay (although she moved in the middle of winter) and has been drinking copious amounts of Tim Horton's coffee while she has been preparing her book for print. Her hobbies include reading, writing, camping and fishing and she considers herself to be quite a computer geek. Stacey has already begun the next novel in the Thunder and Blood series, entitled Thunder and Ice, and wants to assure her readers that many of the questions left unanswered in the first novel are answered in the second. After writing Thunder and Ice, Stacey plans to write two prequels in the series, one covering the transformation of DaVinci into a vampire and the subsequent Vampire War and the other about the origin of the first vampire.
- Author(s)Stacey Voss
- PublisherDonner Publishing
- Date of Publication27/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThunder and Blood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDonner Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.14Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.