All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists and authors of China Wakescomes this insightful and comprehensive look at Asia on the rise. The recent ecomic crisis in Asia heaped devastation upon millions. Yet Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn argue that it was the best thing that could have happened to Asia. It destroyed the cronyism, protectionism, and government regulation that had been crippling Asian business for decades, and it left in its wake a vast region of resilient and determined millions poised to wrest ecomic, diplomatic and military power from the West. Thunder from the East is a riveting look at a complex region, a fascinating paply of compelling characters, and a prophetic analysis from arguably the West's most informed and intelligent writers on Asia.
- Author BiographyNicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn live outside New York City.
- Author(s)Nicholas D Kristof,Sheryl Wudunn
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.