All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThunderbolts is a series of levelled reading books covering popular n-fiction topics, with particular appeal to older readers. Each book contains a n-fiction section followed by a fiction story on the same topic. There are four sets in the series. Each set contains six books and is levelled to allow progression. Set Four increases the amount of words on each page, offering progression from the books in Set Three. The texts focus on high frequency vocabulary, with all words being phonically decodable wherever possible. Set 4 Workbook 1 accompanies Wild Places, Ghosts and Ghouls and 'Ouch! That Hurts'. Thunderbolts is ideal for reluctant readers aged 7 - 14 with a reading ages of 5 - 7.
- Author BiographyBarbara Catchpole taught for over forty years before becoming a full time writer. Her interest in special needs education and disability issues was first sparked by her middle son, who was born profoundly deaf. Barbara has taught as a Special Needs Coordinator and has held leadership positions in several schools, including Academies. She has also worked as SENCo in a secure training centre. Barbara writes primarily for reluctant readers, and struggling readers, with the aim of entertaining the reader and developing empathy for the characters. Pig is her finest example to date.
- Author(s)Barbara Catchpole
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleThunderbolts
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight170 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.