All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThursday's Child is the newest adventure/romance in the popular A Day to Remember series by award-winning author Linda Chaikin. When Paulette marries Garret Holden, she's certain their love will last. Their first year is exciting and romantic1/4until tragedy strikes. They suffer a bitter separation, and Paulette blames Garret. Then her uncle sends word from Greece that Garret has been shot and is hunted by German agents. When Paulette sets out on a perilous journey to find him, Hitler's army is ready to storm Athens. Thursday's child has far to go in her search for her husband-and her own journey. Leaving a place of safety, Paulette puts herself into God's hands to reconcile with the man she's promised to love forever.
- Author BiographyLinda Chaikin is an award-winning writer of more than 20 books, including the popular A Day to Remember series. Linda and her husband, Steve, make their home in California.
- Author(s)Linda Chaikin
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleA Day to Remember
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.68
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.