All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical text and color atlas tells the story of 350 patients, covering a wide range of thyroid lesions with high quality composite images that correlate cytology with histology, and radiology with pathology. Each case includes clinical presentation and final pathology. Concise, easy-to-read text enables readers to quickly find the information they need for accurate diagsis. 'Lookalike' lesions are grouped together so the subtle cytological differences can be appreciated. The author's practical approach explains mistakes made and lessons learned, so diagstic pitfalls can be avoided. Triage algorithms and over 2000 printed photomicrographs are provided. The print book is accompanied by a CD-ROM offering images in downloadable format. Written by a leading cytopathologist who has performed onsite assessment for over 10,000 ultrasound-guided thyroid fine needle aspirations, this is an important resource for all healthcare professionals dealing with thyroid patients, including cytopathologists, surgical pathologists, cytotechlogists, sographers, radiologists, endocrilogists and surgeons.
- Author BiographyGrace C. H. Yang is Clinical Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University, New York, USA.
- Author(s)Grace C. H. Yang
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note160 b/w illus. 2387 colour illus. 35 tables
- Weight1870 g
- Width222 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-Extra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.