Tic Toc 'What Makes Your Heart Stop': How Many Tic Tocs Do You Have Left Before the Clock Chimes for You? by Gaylon Barrow (Paperback / softback, 2009)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMan's inhumanity to man began when Cain killed Abel, but this legacy has grown to frightening proportions, as evidenced by the vast number of books that line the shelves of modern bookstores - row after row of titles dealing with death, anger, and blood. We may never kw what causes a serial killer to exact his revenge on an unsuspecting society. But we need to continue to probe the interior of the human brain to discover the delicate balance of chemicals that controls behavior. We need to be able to fix what goes wrong. We must also work harder to protect our children. Their cries must t go unheard. Their pain must t become so intense that it demands bloody revenge. As the tic of the clock today becomes tomorrow, we must remember the words of Tic TOC, one of the most ruthless serial killers of our time: Most serial killers are people who kill for the pure pleasure of killing and cant be rehabilitated. Some of the killers themselves would even say so.
- Author BiographyGAYLON BARROW, a Patriot is a retired Veteran of the U.S. Army with over thirty-three years of service. Sergeant First Class(retired) Barrow Is a graduate of the Army Institute for Professional Development, located at Fort Eutis, Virginia. He is a veteran of the Cold War, Era of Viet Nam, and Desert Storm. He is married with three children, has nine grandchildren with eight of them being granddaughters. His oldest son is also retired from the U. S. Army while his youngest son is a Colonel in the U.S. Army. As an author Mister Barrow writes of a territory that is real; The rivers are there, the creek, towns and the big woods. He has personally crossed the rivers and creeks and camped in the very woods he writes about. He is the best-selling author of 17 previous novels, published by Longhorn Publishing Inc. He lives with his wife and two dogs in the Piney woods of Northeast Texas.
- Author(s)Gaylon Barrow
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.