All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBern is the seat of Switzerland's government, the capitol. The Houses of Parliament rise above the city just a stone's throw away from the railway station. The doors to the Houses of the Parliament are open to visitors almost all of the time, if this is what you want to see, but Penelope Dyan and John Weigand didn't go there, instead opting to walk on foot through this city to see what they could see through the lens of Photographer John D. Weigand. Dyan believes children see through different eyes, and that what will capture their imaginations is very different from that which captures the eyes of an adult. Award winning author, attorney and former teacher, Penelope Dyan, kws kids and she also kws exactly how to capture their interests and what will catch a child's eye. Use this book as a stepping stone to learning about the city if Bern. If you go to Bern, fill the pages in between with tickets, postcards, tes and drawings of your own. Or lookup more fats on line or in books and add this to the book, if you happen to be traveling vicariously with them through these pages. This visit (in this book)is a search for a very special clock. Do you think you could find it? Dyan and Weigand did, and so can you!
- Author(s)Penelope Dyan
- PublisherBellissima Publishing
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellissima Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width211 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographer(s)John D Weigand
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.