All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Posy planned her wedding, she assumed that she would be at the altar, t skulking in the last pew wishing premature death on the bride. Lola planned her happily-ever-after for twenty-eight years. When a sudden death makes her homeless and jobless, she must leave the fancy biscuit trade without so much as a custard cream for the journey. The village of Steeple Fritton appears to be their only salvation. They have to utilise their assets or go under. But when the assets are a showman's traction engine, an ailing pub and a village full of eccentrics, the new life plan is t immediately obvious to either of them.
- Author BiographyChristina Jones has written all of her life (as well as having millions of Proper Jobs including factory worker, secretary, nightclub dancer, blood donor attendant, barmaid, waitress, civil servant and fruit picker) Christina first had a short story published when she was just 14 years old. She has written for teenage and women's magazines - fiction and non-fiction - for a number of years, had her own humour column in The Oxford Times, and has contributed to national newspapers.
- Author(s)Christina Jones
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.