All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSara Reed is on the run from an abusive ex who happens to have ties to a Mexican cartel. Mistakenly thinking her and her daughter would be safer if she had some kind of leverage, she takes a copy of some valuable files, files that make her a target. Nick Kelley is an ex-marine trying to find his place w that his career is over due to injuries suffered from an IED. When the two of them meet in the pretty little town of Tidal Falls, the experience is explosive.
- Author BiographyFrom the time Jacquie was twelve years old, she knew she wanted to be a writer. That year she wrote a short story called Count Daffodil after spending countless hours searching for ideas. The story garnered Jacquie an A and was read aloud through the school's loudspeaker system. Needless to say, after that she was hooked. Jacquie grew up, got married, raised a family and left her writing urges to simmer in the background unattended. She owned and operated a successful diner in her hometown for a number of wonderful years before deciding to live her dream of becoming an author. Jacquie's first book, Tidal Falls, a romantic suspense novel about second chances, released September of 2014.
- Author(s)Jacquie Biggar
- PublisherJacquie Biggar
- Date of Publication27/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJacquie Biggar
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight346 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.52
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.