CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionMeet the girls. Dasha, Jaye, Monay, and Pinkeye grew up in Roberts Park, a housing project in Norfolk, Virginia. Dasha and Monay are still with the same guys they dated in high school. Pinkeye has a steady man, but she also likes to have a few money men on the side. Jaye never settles for one man; she enjoys keeping quite a few players around. These ladies, w in their 30s, remain best friends. For better or worse . . . they are there for one ather. They are Sisters in Crisis.
- Author BiographyThe author is a graduate of Norfolk State University with a bachelor's degree in social work and a master's degree in counseling. The author is married with one daughter. She grew up in Norfolk, Virginia and now resides in Chesapeake, Virginia. When Hall is not writing she enjoys cooking, shopping, traveling, home decor, and being with family.
- Author(s)O L Hall
- Date of Publication13/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.