All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a young widow finds a severely injured man on the beach, she discovers he isn't human. Now Micah is Katie's secret, but how will she keep the secret, help him recover, and t lose her heart to him? .. .Demanding and insistent, the voices came back into my head and evaporated this temporary bliss right out of me. He's t the same species! You want children-t guppies! the voices screamed. He's married, maybe a widower, but still, you can't even take him home to meet your parents! ather voice insisted. Even if he is a widower, how will you get him to a wedding ceremony? ather one questioned. How will you explain his tail? How indeed, I thought. He is so insistent that I keep him a secret. How could we ever have a life together? I asked myself. Then the real issue: you don't even kw if he would want to marry you if the circumstances allowed for it. Aren't you getting way ahead of yourself? Love can happen in the most improbable place at the most improbable time under the most improbable circumstances.
- Author BiographyDeborah Annette Shaw has always had a vivid imagination, which worked against her as a child. Now she loves to give her imagination full reign in book form. She lives in Northern Ohio with her family and an assortment of dogs.
- Author(s)Deborah Annette Shaw
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.