All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery vel in this collection is your passport to a romantic tour of the United States through time-hored favorites by America s First Lady of romance fiction. Each of the fifty vels is set in a different state, researched by Janet and her husband, Bill. For the Daileys it was an odyssey of discovery. For you, it s the journey of a lifetime. Your tour of desire begins with this story set in Virginia. To hell with the rules! Cole said. His smile was mocking. We ve been here together for only one day and we re already on the verge of breaking rule number one- sex. Crimson flamed through Lacey s cheeks. Why had she involved herself in this situation? Why had she agreed to share the beach house with Cole? She must have been crazy! She was crazy to stay with him, Lacey told herself. But she just couldn t leave. She was dangerously, irresistibly attracted to Cole-and they both knew it!
- Author BiographyJanet Dailey, who passed away in 2013, was born Janet Haradon in 1944 in Storm Lake, Iowa. She attended secretarial school in Omaha, Nebraska, before meeting her husband, Bill. The two worked together in construction and land development until they retired to travel throughout the United States, inspiring Janet to write the Americana series of romances, setting a novel in every state of the Union. In 1974, Janet Dailey was the first American author to write for Harlequin. Her first novel was No Quarter Asked. She has gone on to write approximately ninety novels, twenty-one of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list. She won many awards and accolades for her work, appearing widely on radio and television. Today, there are over three hundred million Janet Dailey books in print in nineteen different languages, making her one of the most popular novelists in the world. For more information about Janet Dailey, visit www.janetdailey.com.
- Author(s)Janet Dailey
- PublisherOpen Road Media Romance
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleAmericana
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media Romance
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.74
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.