Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 28 Dec
- AU $51.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its beginnings 150 years ago, Tiffany & Co. has become synymous with elegant, sophisticated design and extravagant, yet tasteful, luxury, creating the world's most dazzling jewellery and decorative objects. Today, its signature blue box is recognized the world over and can be had (for a price, of course) at more than 150 locations around the globe. In Tiffany Style , Tiffany's design director John Loring gathers for the first time in one volume the most rewned and memorable pieces ever produced by the company.In this 'best of Tiffany' collection, readers will find a spectacular array of objects, from Louis Comfort Tiffany's famous lamps and vases to opulent silver tea sets to Andy Warhol's whimsical Christmas illustrations to Elsa Peretti's signature heart pendant. Many of the world's most distinctive and invative designers are represented, giving Tiffany Style a lustre unequalled in previous Tiffany & Co. books. Drawing from a rich selection of design sketches and vintage and contemporary photography, all taken from Tiffany's unparalleled archives, as well as new photography taken especially for this book by Harry Benson, Tiffany Style reveals the company's fascinating history and evolution through its most unforgettable creations.
- Author BiographyJohn Loring, design director of Tiffany & Co. since 1979, is the author of Abrams' Tiffany Colored Gems, Tiffany Pearls, Tiffany Diamonds, Greetings from Andy, Christmas at Tiffany's, Tiffany in Fashion and Tiffany Flora & Flauna, as well as numerous other books on Tiffany style and entertaining. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)John Loring
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note275 colour images
- Weight1560 g
- Width225 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.