All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow many secrets can a family keep? If there's one thing Rebecca kws, it's how to keep her problems under wraps. It's easy to keep your mouth shut when you have friends. But with a rock-and-roll dad who drinks too much and a mom who works day and night, Rebecca needs a sympathetic ear. That's why she tells her troubles to Yvette, an antique doll that once belonged to her grandmother. In the summer of 1986, after her father's strange disappearance, Rebecca and her little brother are sent to stay at the cottage with Aunt Libby and Uncle Flip. It's more like a brightly-painted storage locker than a cottage, but Rebecca's relieved to get away from the city. And her relief grows to bliss when she meets Tiffany, a water-skiing blonde who dresses like Madonna, makes her own jewelry, and claims to see auras. But strange things happen at the cottage when Rebecca spends time with Tiffany. Her aunt and uncle are convinced she's acting out -- and she'd have good reason to, considering they obviously kw where her father is and won't say -- but she can't seem to convince them she isn't the one trashing her bedroom and setting fires. As crazy as it seems, Yvette must be the culprit. There's thing more dangerous than a jealous doll that kws all your secrets...
- Author(s)Foxglove Lee
- Date of Publication19/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.