All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it take to recover from tragedy? This masterful Judy Blume vel has a fresh new look. Davey Wexler has never felt so alone. Her father has just been killed shot in a holdup at the 7-Eleven near their home. And w her mother has transplanted her and her little brother, Jason, to Los Alamos, New Mexico, to stay with family and recover. But Davey is withdrawn, full of rage and fear and loneliness. Then one day, while exploring a canyon, she meets an older boy who calls himself Wolf. Wolf is the only one who understands her the only one who can read her sad eyes. And he is the one who helps her realize that she must find a way to move forward with her life. Davey is one of Judy Blume s most hauntingly true human beings, capturing the deep ways a person can change that can t be seen only felt. Her story has been felt, deeply, by readers for decades.
- Author BiographyJudy Blume is known and loved by millions of readers for her funny, honest, and always believable stories. Among her hugely popular books are Blubber, Freckle Juice, and Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. Judy Blume is the recipient of the National Book Foundation's 2004 Medal for Distinguished Contribution to American Letters. She lives in Key West and New York City. Visit her at www.judyblume.com.
- Author(s)Judy Blume
- PublisherAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtheneum Books for Young Readers
- Weight340 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.