Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by manyhills
- Est. delivery by 2 Feb
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
About this product
- DescriptionArt fraud is w the world's third biggest crime area. When Plum, a young painter, accidentally stumbles on an international art fraud syndicate, she finds herself pursuing a trail of faked paintings from New York to Paris. But it is in London that Plum discovers the forgers are hot on her trail.
- Author(s)Shirley Conran
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/06/1994
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date14/03/2012
- Weight746 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.