All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionA rambunctious tiger cub and a hard working mouse cross paths one day in the jungle. Tiger is only interested in playing, but there might be more he needs to do. What will he decide? Tiger and Mouse: The Gift of Helping Others is a heartwarming story of friendship and giving that inspires thoughtful conversation between parent and child. With an engaging story line and stunning illustrations, your child will love every page of this uplifting tale.
- Author BiographyTheodore Allen Lightfoot is the creator of two children's book series: The Hippo Campus and Tiger and Mouse. He gains inspiration for his books from his two children, Asher, age 6 and Audrey, age 4, and wife Laura, who is an early childhood educator. After years of telling impromptu stories at his kids' request, Lightfoot is thrilled to create stories to be enjoyed by all. Lightfoot hopes his books inspire parents to interact with their kids and kids to become wiser, more thoughtful little people as a result. Parental interaction is the key to a child's emotional security, intelligence, and success as an adult. Reading a book together is one of the best activities for parents and children to do together. That's why Lightfoot creates books and even suggests further activities and discussion items within them. His favorite activities with his kids include going to the zoo and aquarium, baseball games, playing at the park, bike rides, and of course reading books. (His kids have pretty much exhausted the selection at the local library.) His son Asher is crazy about animals, which is why they appear in all his books. His daughter Audrey loves everything girly--from princesses to makeup to frilly dresses--so perhaps there's a princess kid's book in his future. Lightfoot grew up and now resides in the Pacific Northwest where it rains a lot. Luckily, he can write no matter what the weather. Elizabeth and Phillip Armstrong: Art brought this husband and wife team together in 2001 when they fell in love taking figure-drawing classes together. Phillip received a B.A. in Illustration in 2002 and has created visual images for books, clothing, gaming platforms and children's educational games. Elizabeth has had a successful career as a makeup artist and is enjoying her newly developed talents in Illustration. This book is their debut collaborative project. They own Armstrong Artistry and reside in the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Theodore Allen Lightfoot
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Elizabeth Armstrong,Phillip Armstrong
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.