All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $32.63Free postage
- AU $39.33Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a new addition to the Paladin of Shadows military adventure series by multiple New York Times best seller John Ringo and Ryan Sears, and the sequel to Ghost , Kildar , Choosers of the Slain , Unto the Breach , and A Deeper Blue . After saving America from Middle Eastern terrorists, even Mike Harmon and the Keldara could use a vacation. Of course, the Kildar's idea of a vacation includes taking down pirates in the Singapore Straits. But when he finds computer chips designed to run nuclear reactors in the pirate booty, Harmon has a new mission thrust upon him - discover how bottom-feeding thieves got their hands on top-secret techlogy and learn who stole the chips, and why?
- Author BiographyJohn Ringo began writing for Baen in 2000 with his first release A Hymn Before Battle the first novel in his Posleen Wars which has become a New York Times best-selling series with over one million copies in print. The series continued with Gust Front, When the Devil Dances, Hell s Faire and Eye of the Storm. In addition, Ringo has penned the Council War series: There Will be Dragons, EmeraldSea, Against the Tide, and East of the Sun, West of the Moon. Adding another dimension to his skills, Ringo created nationally best-selling techno-thriller novels about Mike Harmon (Ghost, Kildar, Choosers of the Slain, Unto the Breach, and A Deeper Blue). His latest techno-thriller, The Last Centurion, was also a national best seller. A more playful twist on the future is found in novels of the Looking-Glass series: Into the Looking Glass, Vorpal Blade, Manxome Foe and Claws That Catch, the last three in collaboration with Travis S. Taylor. His audience was further enhanced with four collaborations with fellow New York Times best-selling author David Weber: March Upcountry, March to the Sea, March to the Stars and We Few. There are an additional five collaborative spinoffs from the Posleen series: The Hero, written with Michael Z. Williamson, Watch on the Rhine, Yellow Eyesand The Tuloriad, all written with Tom Kratman, and the New York Times best seller Cally s War and its sequels Sister Time and Honor of the Clan, both with Julie Cochrane. A veteran of the 82nd Airborne, he brings first-hand knowledge of military operations to his fiction.
- Author(s)John Ringo,Ryan Sears
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight567 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition StatementLimited signed ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.