All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's an animal lover's one-stop source for in-depth information on tigers! What do they eat? How do they behave? Are they at risk? This book also includes loads of fun and fascinating facts about tigers, as well as maps, charts, and wonderful photographs of these fearsome creatures.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne enjoys writing nonfiction for children. It's a good thing she does, because she's the author of well-over 100 books on a range of topics.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfosearch: Living in the Wild: Big Cats
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.