All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy the end of World War II, the dreaded Tiger tank had achieved mythical, almost mystical status. In this much-sought-after volume on the Wehrmacht's numbered Tiger units, Wolfgang Schneider tells--in pictures--the story of these rewned tanks. Hundreds of photos depict Tigers in all situations and terrain, and a section of painstakingly detailed drawings brings the tanks to life in the metallic grays, sw whites, desert tans, and forest greens and browns that colored them. Modelers and buffs alike will delight in this impressive collection. An accompanying text lists units' combat strengths, equipment, commanders, and engagements.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Schneider has written widely on the development and history of armored vehicles. A tank officer in the German Army, he is editor of Tanks of the World.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Schneider
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note415 b/w photos & 35 colour illustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.