All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides state-of-the-art insight into Tight Junctions (TJs), the intersection of epithelial and endothelial cells in various tissues. Opening with an analysis of the evolutionary development of a transporting epithelium in early metazoans, the book describes current understanding of TJ structure and function information, including evidence supporting the presence of ion channels within TJs. Also deals with TJs of central nervous system myelin and at the blood brain barrier.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMolecular Biology Intelligence Unit
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight369 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byLorenza Gonzalez-Mariscal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.