All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan't get to the Caribbean or the South Pacific, but want a delicious taste of those tropical islands? Now you can whip up new, mouthwatering tiki cocktails at home. From the Coconut Cucumber Mojito and the Honeydew Daiquiri to the Nutty Samoan and the Tahiti Spice Tikitini, these sexy, invative drinks from Lynn Calvo, owner of Lynn's Hula Hut in Montauk, New York, will take your tiki experience to the next level. You'll learn about: tiki culture; bar tools and techniques; how to make your own irrestistible infusions, purses and syrups; the best drinks for your next tropical gathering; and decor tips to create the perfect setting. One sip of these amazingdrinks will transport you instantly to a seaside hammock or a sandy beach and make you feel like a born islander.
- Author BiographyLynn Calvo, an acclaimed restaurant and bar designer, began her tiki journey after traveling the globe and later catering tiki-inspired events throughout the Hamptons and East End of Long Island from a sunset-orange truck outfitted with a thatched tiki bar. Her infusions and mobile island paradise became an overnight sensation, so she opened Lynn's Hula Hut, a Polynesian-style tiki bar in Montauk, NY.
- Author(s)James O. Fraioli,Lynn Calvo
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight726 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.