All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new 'Constable Thomas Potts' historical mystery. Matrimony. An Officer of the Hourable East India Company is greatly desirous of finding a soul-mate to share his life and fortune . Lonely spinster Phoebe Creswell responds to an advertisement in the Worcester Herald, but are the outwardly charming Major Christophe de Langlois and his companion, the Reverend Geraint Winward, really who and what they seem? Distracted by his own new bride and a spate of dog thefts, will Constable Thomas Potts be able to uncover the truth about the Rev Winward and Major de Langlois in time to save Phoebe from a gruesome fate?
- Author BiographySara Fraser is a pseudonym for Roy Clews, a one-time Marine Commando and Foreign Legionnaire who has travelled and worked all over the world...
- Author(s)Sara Fraser
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleA Thomas Potts Historical Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight425 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $26.86Trending at AU $27.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.