All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTiles are so simple in their essence - a shape of fired ceramic, metal or stone that can be used to pave or decorate walls or floors. But the power of a repeating pattern over a large surface can be breathtaking, and many designers and architects working today are exploring the medium of tile in thrilling new ways, pushing the boundaries of materials, textures, patterns and glazes. Introduced and curated by tile maker, curator and devotee, Deborah Osburn, Tile Envy is an exploration of the most beautiful tile designs around the world today, featuring profiles of 60 contemporary makers including Michelle Weinberg, Ruan Hoffmann, Coletivo Mudo, Timorous Beasties and Raw Edges. Luxurious photography and design make this a must have for design professionals and enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyTile enthusiast and curator, Deborah Osburn, runs www.cletiles.com as well as the blog for which this book is named. She is a prolific curator of tile making talent, and her blog has been much publicized.
- Author(s)Deborah Osburn
- PublisherCicada Books Limited
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicada Books Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.