All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionHighly illustrated biographical narrative of the lives and deaths of nearly two hundred men from many different walks of life and social circumstance, all linked by their attendance at St Olave's Grammar School, at that time in Bermondsey, w in Orpington, with a long history dating back to Elizabethan London of 1562.
- Author(s)Peter Leonard
- PublisherTommies Guides
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationEastbourne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReveille Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.