All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a dog arrives at Spence Mansion, Seymour is overjoyed. His adoptive parents, Ignatius B. Grumply and Olive C. Spence, are less enthusiastic especially when Secret, the dog, begins barking all night long. Is it possible Secret just misses his old companion, the late Noah Breth, whose children are fighting like cats and dogs over their father s money? Or does Secret have a secret that, in the end, will make the entire town of Ghastly howl with delight?
- Author BiographyKATE KLISE is the author of many successful punny and funny middle grade novels, including the first two books in the 43 Old Cemetery Road series, the Regarding the . . . series, Trial by Journal, and Letters from Camp. She's also written six picture books and two young adult novels, Deliver Us From Normal and Far From Normal. Kate's a correspondent for People magazine. She lives in rural Missouri.www.kateandsarahklise.com
- Author(s)Kate Klise
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series Title43 Old Cemetery Road (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)M Sarah Klise
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.