All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom inspired picture-book creator Polly Dunbar, this televised series follows the escapades of Tilly and her friends. Tilly's tricycle is too small for her, but it's a perfect fit for Hector. There's a toy car for Pru, a skateboard for Doodle, a scooter for Tiptoe, and Tumpty has a smart set of wheels on his four roller-skates! Everyone's having wheelie good fun - but why isn't Tilly riding her new red bike? The friends soon realize that Tilly might need a helping hand to get started on two wheels so that she can join in with the wheelie day too.
- Author BiographyPolly Dunbar is a major star in the picture-book firmament. She is the author-illustrator of Penguin, Dog Blue and Flyaway Katie, and the illustrator of Shoe Baby, written by her mother, Joyce Dunbar. Her best-selling book Penguin has won numerous awards including the Book Trust Early Years Award 2007, the Nestle Silver Children's Book Prize 2007, the Practical Pre-School Award 2007 and the Red House Children's Book of the Year Award 2008, and was shortlisted for the Kate Greenaway Medal. Her collection of titles beginning with Hello Tilly have been made into an animated series, Tilly and Friends, currently airing on CBeebies. Polly lives in Brighton, Sussex.
- Author(s)Polly Dunbar
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleTilly and Friends
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight105 g
- Width225 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Polly Dunbar
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.