All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoalkeeper Tim Howard makes blocking streaking soccer balls look easy. But soccer is more than a game for Tim. When he was diagsed with Tourette syndrome as a child, Tim turned to soccer. He could focus on the game and t worry about anything else. He was focused on soccer at the 2014 World Cup. Tim's incredible 16 saves for the United States against Belgium were the most in a World Cup match in more than 50 years. Read all about the life of one of the world's best goalkeepers.
- Author(s)Jon M Fishman
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAmazing Athletes (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.