All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionStability is one of the most studied issues in the theory of time-delay systems, however the corresponding chapters of published volumes on time-delay systems do t include a comprehensive study of a counterpart of classical Lyapuv theory for linear delay free systems. The principal goal of the book is to fill this gap, and to provide readers with a systematic and exhaustive treatment of the basic concepts of the Lyapuv-Krasovskii approach to the stability analysis of linear time-delay systems. Time-Delay Systems: Lyapuv Functionals and Matrices will be of great use and interest to researchers and graduate students in automatic control and applied mathematics as well as practicing engineers involved in control system design.
- Author BiographyThe author has previously published with Birkhauser: Stability of Time-Delay Systems, 978-0-8176-4212-9 (a well-reviewed and successful monograph/textbook in the Control Engineering series).
- Author(s)Vladimir L. Kharitonov
- PublisherBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleControl Engineering
- Place of PublicationSecaucus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBirkhauser Boston Inc
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight654 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.