All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses the problem of separating spontaneous multi-party speech by way of microphone arrays (beamformers) and adaptive signal processing techniques. It is written is a concise manner and an effort has been made such that all presented algorithms can be straightforwardly implemented by the reader. All experimental results have been obtained with real in-car microphone recordings involving simultaneous speech of the driver and the co-driver.
- Author(s)Julien Bourgeois,Wolfgang Minker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight373 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.