All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTime Flies Like Cow is an essay on communication and perspective disguised as an amusing vel. The often humorous prose follows the narrator on a day out, driving around completing errands. Prompted by what is observed, the narrator reflects on the nature of various concepts; from the ecomy to education, from quantum physics to social concerns. The author displays a unique and insightful approach which depicts how communication skills and observer perspective influence the comprehension and conceptualization of ideas.
- Author BiographyAfter spending his formative years in the best French and English schools of Montreal and then coming to disagreements with the educational system, Mr Birtz continued his development with auto-didactic studies of the works of his favorite masters Leonardo and Frank Lloyd Wright and of his not so favorite physicists Einstein and Hawking. He earned his pilot license then went on to excel at computer programming and kung fu before retiring at the ripe age of thirty-nine. Having developed on the way his personal architectural and writing styles and arriving, in the end, after long periods of hanging in a hammock, to his own original conclusions on the nature of time and on the meaning of life, or the lack thereof.
- Author(s)Geoffroy Birtz
- Date of Publication03/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.