All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in mass market and a simultaneous trade paperback edition, New York Times bestselling author Mary Alice Monroe s wonderfully insightful vel that sweeps readers away to the seductive southern landscape joining books by such authors as Sue Monk Kidd and Anne Rivers Siddons. Mia Landon travels to a mountain sanctuary near Asheville, North Carolina while she begins her recovery from breast cancer. There, in the cabin at Watkins Glenn, Mia discovers the long lost journal of a well-kwn fly-fisherwoman from the 1920s, Kate Watkins. Reading Kate s inspiring words recounting her sensational adventures on the river coaxes an otherwise withdrawn Mia from her shell and gives her the desire to reconnect with the world around her. And as she learns to fish, she also uncovers surprising secrets that span generations and a hidden scandal that has the power to change t only her own life, but also those who live at Watkins Glenn. Filled with her trademark evocative prose and rich emotional drama, Time Is a River delves into the complexity of human connections in extraordinarily relatable and touching ways.
- Author BiographyMary Alice Monroe is the New York Times bestselling author of ten novels, including Sweetgrass, Skyward, The Beach House, The Four Seasons, and The Book Club. She is an active conservationist and lives in the low country of South Carolina.
- Author(s)Mary Alice Monroe
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight245 g
- Width107 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.