All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.48
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.54
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.92
About this product
- DescriptionA high-speed hop from London, Paris, Amsterdam and Cologne, the city at Europe s crossroads is as distinguished, diverse and distinctive as any continental capital. Home to the Surrealists and the Breughels, this living monument to art uveau enjoys a gastromic reputation second to necomplemented by boundless bar crawls and style-conscious shopping sprees. Using local journalists, writers and experts, the Time Out Brussels guide offers an informed and detailed excursion around the city and its attractions, from the Gothic and Guildhouse past of the Grand Place to Brussels present-day role as Europe s capital, taking in its beers and its boutiques, its markets and its mussels, and its comics and its chocolates along the way. Beyond Brussels, the guide also delves deep into the three main metropoli of Flanders: fashion-conscious Antwerp, medieval Ghent, unsung and underrated; and Bruges, Belgium s biggest tourist draw. Day trips dip each side of the French/Flemish divide, from the coast around Ostend to Liege nestling on the Dutch and German borders.
- Author BiographyAll Time Out Guides are written by a team of local experts.
- PublisherTime Out Guides
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleTime Out Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTime Out Guides
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.