All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTime Out's resident team helps you get the best out of this metropolis of ornate spas, opulent hotels and elegant coffee houses, giving you the inside track on local culture plus hundreds of independent venue reviews. As well as covering visitor essentials, the Time Out Budapest city guide explores everything from the bohemian nightspots flourishing in the inner-city courtyards to the high-brow arts agenda thriving in the sumptuous opera house and the prestigious contemporary National Theatre. The Budapest city guide includes: *Full-colour photography, using original imagery to give a real sense of the place *Handy pull-out Budapest map *Extensive area guides t only cover the sightseeing in Budapest, but also restaurants, bars and shops - all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter *Top 20 list of the must-see highlights *Itineraries to help you plan your visit *Critic's choices pick out the best Budapest sights, experiences and cultural highlights - at a glance *All Budapest restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anymously by critics who pay their own way *Budapest hotels independently reviewed
- Author BiographyFounded in 1968, Time Out has grown from humble beginnings into the leading resource for anyone wanting to know what's happening in the world's greatest cities. Alongside our influential weeklies in London, New York, Chicago and Dubai, we publish more than 20 magazines in cities as varied as Beijing and Beirut; a range of travel books, with City Guides now joined by pocket-sized Shortlist series; and an information-packed website. The company remains proudly independent, still owned by Tony Elliott four decades after he launched Time Out London. Written by local experts, and illustrated with original photography, our books also retain their independence. No business has been featured because it has advertised, and all restaurants and bars are visited and reviewed anonymously.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Guides
- Weight314 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $14.98New
- AU $12.54New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $38.95
- AU $32.12Trending at AU $32.63
- AU $43.95Trending at AU $45.61
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.