All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
About this product
- DescriptionTime Out Cycle London combines 25 great bike rides for all abilities in and around the capital with features and useful information. It's a contemporary and attractive entry-level book that understands that you don't have to be able to strip your bike to its ball bearings to enjoy all the pleasures of road cycling. Organised according to types of bike riding, from commuting to family afterons out to weekend excursions; each includes rides, bike and kit advice and introduces, through features and the cycle routes chosen, London's vibrant cycle scene. It also takes you to the best of London itself.
- Author BiographyTime Out is a multi-platform media and e-commerce business with a global content distribution network comprising magazines, online, mobile apps, mobile web and physical presence via live events and Time Out Market. With a presence in 107 cities and 39 countries, Time Out seeks to inspire and enable people to experience the best of a city through curated content around food, drink, music, theatre, art, style, travel and entertainment. By covering an exciting range of destinations, Time Out Guides help visitors to cities around the world get the most of their travels.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectCycling Maps & Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width190 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.