All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhich? Recommended Provider: Time Out Guides is rated top guidebook brand by Which? Survey, for
level of detail, photography, quality of maps, ease of finding information and value for money. With the Palais de Tokyo tripled in size, the Musee Picasso back on the map and the Berges de Seine sans voitures, Paris is once again a contemporary city of culture par excellence. And the capital's pleasures are spreading beyond the confines of the Grands Boulevards too. From Gagosian Le Bourget to Gehry's Fondation Louis Vuitton, 21stcentury Paris longer stops at the Peripherique. With the help of local journalists and writers, the Time Out Shortlist Guide puts Paris in your pocket, taking you beyond the cliches with expert advice on every scene - whether you're looking to tick off Monet's masterpieces, tackle the Marais nightlife or sip aperos by the C anal St-Martin. It's the best reference for anyone visiting Paris in a handy size and easy to use format. Features include: * Full colour and illustrated throughout with exclusive photography, using original imagery to give a real sense of the place * Area guides t only cover the sightseeing in Paris, but also restaurants, bars and shops - all plotted on maps handily located within the chapter * Top lists of the must-see highlights * Itineraries to help you plan your visit * Critic's choices pick out the best Paris sights, experiences and cultural highlights - at a glance * Paris restaurants and bars have been visited and reviewed anymously by critics who pay their own way * Paris hotels independently reviewed
- Author BiographyTime Out is a multi-platform media and e-commerce business with a global content distribution network comprising magazines, online, mobile apps, mobile web and physical presence via live events and Time Out Market. With a presence in 107 cities and 39 countries, Time Out seeks to inspire and enable people to experience the best of a city through curated content around food, drink, music, theatre, art, style, travel and entertainment. By covering an exciting range of destinations, Time Out Guides help visitors to cities around the world get the most of their travels.
- Author(s)Time Out Guides Ltd.
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Out Group Ltd
- Weight199 g
- Width105 mm
- Height167 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.65
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.42
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.66
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.89
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.