All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeg the Disaur is mad. She isn't so sure about being in a blended family. She already has a dad and sometimes having a step-brother and step-dad is just too much. Sometimes Meg wants to play by herself and t have to share. Being a kid living with divorce isn't always easy. See how Meg's mommy and step-dad teach Meg that sometimes we need to take a time-out to understand our feelings and learn how to get along. The third in the Daniel the Disaur and Friends series is designed to help children and families deal with the challenges of becoming a blended family.Watch how Daniel learns from Meg how to manage emotions like anger with grace and ease. Blended families are extra special and matter what happens, any problem can be solved when families learn to communicate with love in their hearts.
- Author(s)Faydra Koenig
- PublisherAlpine River Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlpine River Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight72 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.