All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWHERE DO YOU SPEND YOUR TIME? The answer may shock you. In fact, as much as 75 percent of the time you spend at work is probably a waste of time. That's right. 75 percent! If you're looking to the exploding field of time-management tools for answers, you're only wasting more time. After all, you can't manage time. The only thing you can truly manage is what you do with your time. If you're ready to propel your career and your life to new heights, Time Traps is the book. And w is the time. Endorsements: Time Traps teaches how balancing your time and using it effectively can get you the freedom you seek. -Dr. Stephen R. Covey, Author of the international bestseller The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Todd Duncan kws what it takes to get the most out of a day, and you would be all the wiser for heeding his advice in Time Traps. It's a career and life-changing book. -John C. Maxwell, New York Times best-selling author of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership Don't waste ather second reading these quotes! Open this book and start learning how to expand your business without sacrificing your life. -Gary Keller, Author of The Millionaire Real Estate Agent Todd Duncan shows you how to use your time rather than abuse it. He'll teach you to make time an ally to become productive and prosperous. Make time to read this book. -Mark Sanborn, Author of The Fred Factor and president of Sanborn & Associates, Inc.
- Author BiographyTodd Duncan, CEO and founder of The Duncan Group is one of America's leading experts in the areas of Sales and Life Mastery. His tapes, seminars, and books, including High Trust Selling and Time Traps have helped millions worldwide tap into their potential.
- Author(s)Todd M. Duncan
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication17/10/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Note1
- Weight226 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.